Da sollte natürlich auch Book of Ra nicht fehlen – das Walzenspiel mit den üppigen Gewinnmöglichkeiten und der wunderbaren Rewin Funktion. Speziell diese Chance ist es, bei der du mächtig viel Geld absahnen kannst. Die Rewin Option beginnt immer dann, wenn ein Vollbildgewinn erzielt wurde. Gott sei Dank ist der Slot Automat Novoline Book of Ra nach langer Durststrecke endlich bei Sun Maker online zum spielen da. Darüber hinaus auch noch mehr Novoline Slot Games sind spielbar bei Novo Line. Daß ich Book of Ra online jetzt endlich im Novo Line Casíno daddeln darf, ist für mich ein richtiger Traum. Genau so auch das ich da ohne Ende andre Slot - und Casino Games vorfinde. Abgesehen davon hat man die Absicht bei SunMaker stets aktuell noch weitere Spiele seinen Usern anzubieten, um sein Angebot attraktiver zu machen.Book of Ra ist zwar ein altbekannter Spielautomat unter den Slotspielen, jedoch gleichermaßen gefragt wie andere Spielautomaten. Ich habe keine Ahnung wie deine Erfahrungen so sind, aber ich kann beim Book of Ra online spielen stets perfekt den Stress vergessen, ganz besonders, wenn ich wieder mal den totalen Stress im Büro hab. Momentan hab ich doch öfters die Lust gehabt, Book of Ra spielen zu können, einfach aus dem Grund, da sich mein Lieblings Casino doch sehr weit befinden tut.
This page contains a list of relevant Residences and other Places. The first section presents the Residences and the second section presents Other Places. Each Residence or place also has a stand alone page, with more detail. The link is highlighted to the stand alone page. The name of each place is preceeded by the word, “Place” to maintain order in the Index.
Belle Meade means “Beautiful Meadow.” Today, Belle Meade is a mansion in the suburbs of Nashville, TN on 30 acreshttp://www.bellemeadeplantation.com/. In 1807, John Harding and his wife, Susanna, purchased 250 acres six miles west of Nashville, where they constructed a log home and outbuildings. Within a decade, the family had grown, the acreage exceeded 1,000 acres, and John boarded thoroughbreds for racing. Within another decade, John built a brick federal style home for his large family. In the late 1830s, General William Giles Harding assumed control of Belle Meade. John's first wife, Mary Selena McNairy, died. On 2 January 1840, General william Giles Harding married Elizabeth Irwin McGavock 1819. Elizabeth was the daughter of Randal McGavock 1766 and Sarah Rodgers 1786. By 1860, when the War Between the States began, Belle Meade covered 3,500 acres and supported the Hardings and approximately 136 slaves.
Carnton Plantation (615/794-0903): “Built in 1826 by Randal McGavock shortly after his term as mayor of Nashville, this late Neo-classical plantation house was the scene of important social and political gatherings. Frequent visitors included Andrew Jackson, James K. Polk, and Sam Houston. After Randal's death, his son, Col. John McGavock 1815, and John's wife, Carrie Winder McGavock, updated the mansion to a more Greek Revival style with the addition of a massive two-storied veranda across the back of the house. They also changed the interior with stunning French wallpapers and bold colors. On the evening of November 30, 1864, Carnton's doors were opened to the wounded and dying soldiers after the costly five-hour Battle of Franklin. The bodies of four Confederate generals were brought to the back porch of Carnton while hundreds of their injured and dying troops sought comfort and shelter inside the great house. By morning, an estimated 150 more died under Carnton's roof. This had been the last decisive battle of the war. In 1866, the McGavocks designated two acres adjacent to their family cemetery for the interment of nearly 1,500 Southern dead killed at Franklin.
Kenton was built in 1794 as the family home of Colonel Joseph Kent. Kenton was a beautiful mansion, which remained a Kent home for over one hundred years.
By Don D. Crawford 9-09, adapted in part form a newspaper article on Midway
The present Midway is one of the show places in Brentwood, Tennessee, an area abounding in elegant ante-bellum homes. Midway is a beautiful mansion, located about halfway between Nashville, TN and Franklin, TN, which served as part of the facilities for Brentwood Country Club on Franklin Road Brentwood, TN. Historically, Midway served for one hundred and twenty-five years, as a McGavock stronghold, and provided a life for five generations of McGavock and Hayes families.
Fertile river bottoms and abundant springs attracted the McGavocks to the area, as ideal for their agricultural pursuits. The Little Harpeth River flows through the farmland of Midway. A large spring flowed from the southern slope of a hillside overhung by venerable oaks, epitomizing some of the area's natural beauty. Waters from this spring refreshed man and beast from ancient times. When the railroad was being built through Brentwood, workers piped the spring waters to the construction site. The name of the spring, “Cold Springs”, was later taken by a post office and a stagecoach tavern on the pike near the Little Harpeth River. The tavern was operated by the Ormes family, with whom Lysander McGavock traded land to straighten boundary lines.
David McGavock 1763 - 1838 and his son Lysander McGavock 1800 - 1855, came to the Nashville area (then Fort Nashborough) in about 1780. The McGavocks later settled the area in considerable numbers, as evidenced by the numerous records, homes and graves in the area. In 1786, brothers, David and Randal McGavock and sons of James McGavock 1728, had come from Southwest Virginia (Wythe County) to the new settlement at Fort Nashborough. In the name of James McGavock, their father, the two brothers located over 2,000 acres of the best land available around the area, as well as several hundred acres at Freeland Station. In 1795, David McGavock and his family settled permanently in Nashville, while his brother, Randal, came to Franklin and built Carnton Plantation.
Lysander McGavock,the son of David and Elizabeth McDowell McGavock, lived on the tract which was to become Midway. In 1822, Lysander married Elizabeth Crockett 1795 – 1862. Elizabeth was a distant cousin of Davy Crockett and also a cousin of Mary Crockett 1739 who married Jacob Kent 1730. Jacob and Mary built Kenton Plantation. Lysander owned a track for horse racing and in about 1829 built the original home on the property. The mansion, Midway, was built in 1847, after the first home burned. Midway's walls rose from servant made brick on a foundation of hundreds of native limestone blocks and other materials salvaged from the ruins of the earlier house. For a long time, two of the old servant houses and the smokehouse with it's nail- studded door, huge iron key, and hewn poplar salting trough remained behind the house recalling a distant past. Part of the tract of land on which Midway was built was inherited by Elizabeth and some of it was also purchased from Elizabeth’s brothers. Elizabeth’s parents, James and Mary Drake Crockett, had come to Williamson County when members of the. Crockett family migrated here from Wythe County, Virginia, and settled around Brentwood in 1799.
In frontier times, livestock and food were constantly being hidden and retrieved when raiding enemy parties of Indians would swoop down without warning. Valuables were buried or otherwise cleverly concealed, while the meat was saved by placing it under a false roof in the smoke- house. During the War Between the States, Midway witnessed several sharp skirmishes and then sheltered the wounded of both sides. It served as headquarters for various commanding officers, and its grounds became the final resting place for at least one Federal soldier. During those grim days, Captain Joseph Harris, whose mother was a niece of Lysander McGavock, and who had grown up at Midway with his sister after their mother's death, managed to slip home for a few day's visit. The Yankees captured Joseph and imprisoned him in Ohio, until his father, a Federal officer, secured his release. Joseph then went to England, where he died in 1865. In 1948, McGavock Hayes accidentally discovered Captain Harris's father's U. S. Naval officer's sword, Joseph’s Confederate cavalry sword, and a machete hidden in the attic at Midway. Trenches and breastworks remained in the meadows along creek banks at Midway, until the golf green was developed. This part of the lawn has never been under cultivation, having been used for over a hundred years as pasture lands.
The beautiful family cemetery, enclosed by an iron fence, lies north of the house. Here Lysander and Elizabeth McGavock rest with their six children; Ephraim, Cynthia, Sally, Emily, Hugh Lysander and Margaret. Miss Margaret resided at Midway, when she was joined by sister Emily McGavock Hayes. Emily’s son, McGavock Hays, lived at Midway and married Ella Blanton Smith in 1927. In 1956, the family leased the premises to Brentwood Country Club.
Two Rivers is another McGavock-Harding Plantation.
At 190.8 m. is the junction with McGavock Lane.
Right on this road to Two RIVERS FARM, 1.4 m. t so named because of its position at the junction of Stone's and Cumberland Rivers. Some time after 1800 William Harding erected the simple two-and-a-half -story frame house that faces the present main structure from the side. Harding's daughter married David McGavock> a civil engineer who came to Nashville soon after the first settlement was made. In 1786 he had made the first map of the Cumberland Settlement.
After Harding's death his daughter inherited this farm.
The present Two Rivers main house is a two-story brick-and-stone structure com- pleted in 1859; it has an elaborately ornamented veranda whose roof is balustraded and forms a second-story veranda, the central third of which is sheltered by a portico.
A formal garden in front of the house contains about 1,400 boxwood most of them still small. In the center is a fountain. On the north side of the house is a garden containing lilacs, tulips, irises, roses, pinks, deutzia and syringa bushes, lilies* of-the-valley, and many varieties of fern.
Dr. James Priestly opened the first school for girls in Middle Tennessee in a struc- ture that stood about one mile from the house on a bluff of the Cumberland.